Poem 28 - The Chaos Of Loss


















I'm falling and and my eyes are shut.  I try to move forward but I'm stuck in a rut.

This path I travel is dark and twisted.  I wish this burden, from my heart, would be lifted.

I need some help, but know not were to turn.  I think of you and my heart begins to burn.

I hear the music, but it is not the song I want.  I want to compete even though I am not in the hunt.

My world is crashing and falling around me.  I wish the tables were turned and then you would see.

But you are my friend and I can't hurt you.  I still care for you even though I don't want to.

I walk alone in this bitter weather.  I wish that the days were still as light as a feather.

Where is this light so many talk about.  I don't see how I can live without.

My God where did you go.  My heart is in pain and feeling low.

Remember me and see me through.

Please Lord I beseech you.

No comments: