Poem 10- When The Door Opens

When the door opens, and I see you standing there.

When the door opens, there is a tingling at the base of my neck hair.

When the door opens, the bright light strikes me.

When the door opens, I grow heavy and fall to my knees.

When the door opens, you beckon me forwards.

When the door opens, I am hesitant to go towards.

When the door opens, your sweet presence I feel

When the door opens, I’m at the top of the hill.

When the door opens, your whisper I do hear.

When the door opens, I know the time is near.

When the door opens, you tell me to open my eyes.

When the door opens, the feeling in me dies.

When the door opens, I look to you for peace.

When the door opens, I realize you are the fleece.

When the door opens, I am finally ready to go.

When the door opens, it is you I will always follow.

No comments: